Open Jobs WILUX PRINT AG
LABELING AND MARKING
We take care of that.
With over 30 employees and as a pure Swiss manufacturer of labeling and marking solutions, we have been actively shaping the labeling and marking industry for over 40 years and support companies from industry, logistics and trade with our solutions to optimize workflows, shorten processes, simplify handling and save costs. In order to continue to strengthen our market position, we are looking for outstanding employees to join our teams, with a strong commitment to attracting talent and retaining it. With us, you will find room for good work and the opportunities for individual development.
Are you ready to make a difference in the world of labeling and marking? Then we are looking exactly for YOU! We, WILUX PRINT AG, are looking for a technical salesperson for our consumables area (labels, thermal transfer ribbons, etc.), who also has the ambition to take over the technical and personnel management of a team in a later, additional career step:
Technical Salesman Internal and Field Service Packaging Industry (m/f)
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for the sale and purchase of labels (multicolor, blank, special applications), thermal transfer ribbons, hot stamping foils, etc.
- Continuous care, technical and commercial support of our existing customers, which will ensure that you will operate in an exciting environment.
- Acquisition of new orders and new customers, so that you can prove that you have no fear of contact.
- Consulting, quoting and closing sales so that you can fully enjoy and have fun interacting with our customers.
We expect from you:
- Completed education with graphic or technical background as well as further education in the commercial field, so that you know what you are talking about and can explain it.
- Experience and the ability to close deals in sales and ideally industry experience, so that we will achieve success together.
- A high level of commitment, resilience, flexibility and the ability to work in a team, so that you are able to adapt quickly to changing and unexpected situations without losing your sense of humor.
- A communicative, open and flexible personality with pleasant manners, able to convince your business partners as a professional with charisma.
- Confident, competent appearance and a very independent way of working, so that we don't always have to look over your shoulder.
- The potential and the clear will after a well-founded and careful training, step by step to take over the management of a 4-person team and thus to take over responsibility for sales and margins.
- Mother tongue German, good knowledge of English, knowledge of French would be an advantage so that you can bring your expertise to bear in several languages.
- Age between 30 and 45 years (compulsory military service completed), so that we still have many years together ahead of us.
- Driving license cat. B and place of residence in the Zurich region.
We offer you:
- A very interesting and varied job with employment conditions in line with the market, which allows you not to stand still but to develop further.
- Independent work with a lot of personal responsibility in an innovative company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, in which you can prove your abilities.
- A nice, modern workplace where you can live out your ideas and your sense of humor.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with a photo (as a PDF file) and a few examples of how you plan to turn the world of labeling upside down. We can't wait to meet you.
Applications via job agencies are NOT welcome.
WILUX PRINT AG
Mr. Fredy Fischbacher, Head of Media
Phone: +41 55 253 24 53
Attention, attention! We are looking for the coolest intern in online marketing who has ever turned on a computer. If that's you and you also like to laugh, then you're in the right place with us!
Online marketing intern with social media skills (80-100%) for 12 months
As a purely Swiss manufacturer of labeling and labeling solutions for food and non-food products, we are looking for someone to help us conquer the online world - with a lot of humor and charm. As an online marketing intern with social media skills (80-100%) for 12 months, you will receive important tools in terms of SEO, semantic SEO, topical authority, social media, artificial intelligence, and more.
Your tasks will be to build and optimize our online presence. Whether it's writing blog posts, producing videos, pictures, and even audio files that are so good they go viral, or creating and optimizing content on our website - you'll do it all.
What to expect:
An internship that is so cool it feels almost like a day at an amusement park! You will receive an internship certificate and confirmation and the opportunity for a job perspective after a successful internship. An enthusiastic supervisor who is passionate about the subject will be there to support you.
Not impressed enough yet? We are proud to have been named Top Company 2023 on Kununu! With us, you can expect not only a humorous environment, but also an award-winning working atmosphere.
What we expect:
That you are currently studying in the field of content marketing or online marketing or have just completed a corresponding further education, write captivating text, are communicative and like to work independently. You know that content with added value is the magic word in content marketing and are not afraid of failure, because you are confident in your ability to achieve your goals - and preferably with humor and a touch of irony.
For this position, you need German skills that are as good as Swiss chocolate, and your English should be pretty sweet too. After all, you want to communicate smoothly in both languages. As you feast on the seemingly endless buffet of learning opportunities during your internship, you'll receive an appropriate internship compensation – enough to replenish your chocolate supplies and finance your thirst for learning!
So don't hesitate, send us your creative application including a letter of motivation and perhaps even a short video about yourself and why you are the right intern for us.
We can't wait to hear from you!
We do not accept applications through job recruiters and can specifically only consider applications from Switzerland.
Our contact information:
WILUX PRINT AG
Online Marketing Manager
Tel.: +41 55 254 24 57